Our college is committed to provide best possible facilities to students.
Some of the facilities available are as follows:
GAMES & SPORTS DEPARTMENT
College has a playground in the campus itself for various sports activities. The students of our college represent in Kho- Kho, Kabbadi, Athletics, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting. Tug of War etc., in different inter collegiate tournaments. Deserving students are rewarded by college authorities on 5th August on the occasion of Parents Meeting and Felicitation Program of Meritorious Students held in the memory of Late Shri Govingsinghji Vyas.
College also organizes a three days Sports Festival in the month of December- January.
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
NSS has been functioning as a regular feature in the realm of our college education. The overall objective of the scheme is educational and service to the community is the activity through which the objective is sought to be achieved. It is a student-centered program in which projects are implemented by the NSS volunteers in the community in close collaboration with the community and thereby it provides vast scope for the student's interaction with the people.
N.S.S has enriched the student's souls and minds. The overall objective of this scheme is Education and Service to the community and by the community. It's students' programme where we cater to the need of the community, as and when required, It helps the students to communicate with the society.
College has a single NSS unit. Students (Girls and Boys) desirous of participating in the NSS activities register themselves in the department after their admission is finalized. Various social programmes are arranged by our NSS unit during the session. Students participating in the these activities are awarded incentive marks at University Examination as per Ordinance 2 of 1996 of Nagpur University.
College has a well furnished library which functions on all working days. It has a reference section, a student reading room and a staff reading section.
Total no of books : approx.. 3000
Magzine/Periodicals/Jouranls : 11
Newspapers : 08
- Library card
- Cash Deposit Scheme
- Book Bank Scheme
- Suggestion Box
POPULATION EDUCATION CLUB
Population Education Club of the college organizes various programs all the year round .Students enrolled in Population Education Club and who participate in all activities of the club are awarded incentive marks subject to the maximum of 10 marks. Intenatinal Literacy Day, International Population Day and other such programs are organized by the club.
Cultural department actively organizes different programs for students with a vision of developing the personality and skills of students.
ACADEMIC BOARDS OF ALL SUBJECTS
Academic boards of the college work with a motive of improving student teacher relationship and sharing of latest knowledge about the subject.student councils are organized in the beginning of the session with the common consent of students and teachers. Activities like workshops, debates, seminars, essay competitions, guest lectures etc are organized by the boards of each subject.
FACILITY OF SCHOLARSHIP AND CONSESSION IN FEES FOR STUDENTS (EBC/ PTC/STC/BCFS)
The Students’ Council consists of the following:
- Principal/Dean/ Director :Chairman
- One senior teacher, nominated by the Principal/Dean/ Director,
- Teacher In-charge of National Cadet Corps, if any,
- National Service Scheme Programme Officer, if any,
- One student from each class, who has shown academic merit at the preceding 12th Standard examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto OR the examination conducted by the Nagpur University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, as the case may be, and who is engaged in full-time studies in the said College, to be dominated by the Principal/Dean/ Director,
- Director of Sports and Physical Education, if any,
- One student from each of the following activities, who has shown outstanding performance nominated by the Principal/Dean/ Director, namely :-
- National Service Scheme & Adult Education;
- National Cadet Corps;
- Cultural Activities.
- Two lady students who have passed passed preceding 12thStandrd examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto OR the examination conducted by Nagpur University or an examination recognize as equivalent thereto, as the case may be, and who is engaged in full-time studies in the said College, to be nominated by the Principal/Dean/ Director.
Provided that in case of multi faculty College nominees shall belong to different faculties.
Note :In Sub-Clause (vii) and (viii) two students shall be those belongings to the S.C. or S.T. or D.T. or N.T. or O.B.C. (As per new amendments to the Maharashtra Universities Act,1994).